Wednesday, 13 May 2009

I was going to jot a bit down, but I just can't even begin to think about today before an Avobath. I will explode into a plume of tired over-stressedness and just collapse into dust without the gently glittering green goddess.
~Two hours pass~
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel better now. Theres nothing like immersing you in scalding fizzy fruity glittery green liquid to burn away the stresses of the day. I'm so much better I may not even rant about my day, and only tell you the nice bits.
Well, I got a temporary job for the summer, which will be nice, a few weeks of cash are always welcome. I had the job before I went in apparently, cause we did so well last year. Got to dig my uniform out. I'm working with the young adults this year, the ones much nearer my age, which will be a new experience, I'm much more used to the younger ones. Maybe I'll get less wounds that way.
I finished my play and creativity course today! We saved the world from the goblins (yes, we did. Part of the teachers theory is to orchestrate play you must be able to play firsthand). So there are loads of games and activities and things all whooshing about in my head, like trying to build a giraffe out of newspaper blind fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment